Upcoming Webinar: Learning the Secrets of Creating eBooks in InDesign
February 16, 2010
On Thursday, April 8, 2010, I'll be delivering a webinar that teaches you how to export an InDesign document or book file as an eBook that can be read on a computer, smartphone, or dedicated eBook reader. Along the way, I'll be sharing a ton of tips and tricks for properly setting up a document that can be successfully converted to an eBook. To register for the webinar, click here.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Export an eBook in the EPUB file format.
- Learn the differences between PDF eBooks and EPUB eBooks.
- Correctly format text for an eBook.
- Optimize Images for an eBook.
- Utilize cross-references, hyperlinks, and footnotes.
- Manage sections and chapters with a book file.
- Create a table of contents.
- Understand what will and what won’t export to an EPUB file.
CS Magic is hosting the webinar. CS Magic webinars and training give you a variety of choices to learn Adobe Creative Suite software—from basic through advanced—taught by Adobe Certified Experts. To see what other webinars CS Magic offers, click here.
Posted in News/Announcements, EBooks
Please sign in or become a member to comment on this post.